Monday, September 18, 2006

Knit for Grandmother Purl!

Ok, everyone! Y'all know Laurie, aka Crazy Aunt Purl, right? And you know how her Gran has been ill and is in a nursing home and stuff?

Well, we can do something about it! To make her comfortable, that is - Knit a Square for Grandmother Purl! The squares will be made into a blanket for her. The blog with instructions is here and has everything you need to know. It's just an 8" square! Please join up!

I'll be using up the rest of my DB Cashmerino Aran from the Fetching gloves I made. Now if I can find a stitch pattern!

1 Comments:

Blogger MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home