Thursday, August 24, 2006

Totally wiped

If all goes well I'll make my 2pm deadline tomorrow with room to spare, but I'm getting a little frayed around the edges. I came home tonight desperately in need of some quiet and reflective prayer time, and promptly fell asleep for an hour and a half. It messed with my head. I caught up on Project Runway (boo Jeffrey, BADLY done) and knitted a ton on my Sweet sweater. I'm about an inch and a half into it on size 5 needles. I'm knitting a hem so OH CRAP I FORGOT TO DO A PURL ROW FOR TURNING

you see? Wiped. Out. I'm going to visit my folks for a quick trip Labor Day weekend - I really need it. Somehow the idea of traveling 650 miles and being at least 45 minutes from the nearest Wal-Mart or building over 5 stories high is terribly, terribly appealing to me right now. I'd like to crawl under my desk and hide, actually - but that would be the drama queen in me acting up. With a toxic combination of PMS.

Must post pictures of the AWESOME needle case I got in a swap with the AWESOME Zonda. She is my knitting twin (we are always inadvertently working on at least two projects that are the same) and a super nice chick! Go check out her new blog banner and give her some bloggy love. That's my handiwork, there. :)

If you need me, I'll be tinking, grouchy and unable to sleep until after midnight. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

EEK! Sorry to hear about that! Would it make you feel better to know I was wondering why my heel flap was too big...um..er.. like a few stitches too big...so had to frog a bit and put those babies on the other needle LOL! ;)

11:11 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I'm always falling asleep during reflective prayer time :)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home