Friday, July 14, 2006

Feeling slightly better

Koigu makes it all better sometimes. Yesterday was a horrible day, and having some yarn to knit with absolutely no pattern in mind led to me spending my lunch hour playing around with graph paper and coming up with this:

Sometimes Koigu makes it better

That's loosely based on the Spiral Rib Wristwarmers from LMKG. I'm doing 5-row blocks before I switch the round one stitch over. It seems to be working well, but I did do a 16-stitch repeat and maybe I should have made the sock a tad bigger. It fits, but it's stretched on my leg. Not painfully, just a little. Won't be on the foot though.

So maybe this one is one I'll actually come up with a clever heel and toe on and publish the pattern. (Don't want to jinx myself though. I have been reading Stephanie's blog.)

My tummy's feeling moderately better and Fee's is all better (I hope). Seems like Nexium works little by little. I have been eating way too many Tums, still, but I think I'm improving.

Here's Fee, telling you all how she felt yesterday:
Fee's tummy hurt

She'll get no sympathy from the Schmade:
Grady

5 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

I love the pattern on the socks! Hope you continue to feel better!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's a very cool stitch pattern you've come up with! I'm glad you're feeling better - and Fee, too.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Love the stitch pattern on them! Keep feeling better! :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I am very glad the koigu soothed! And the stitch pattern is cool - publish soon!

5:00 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I love the pattern! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home