Monday, June 05, 2006

So

My left arm feels like someone is grabbing it (on my forearm) or my skin is crawling just a bit, my head is pounding and I can barely stand to look at the brightness of my monitor. Migraines are wonderful, let me tell you. I'm pretty distracted and spacey today.

I just realized I've only got three projects going on the needles. And I've an itch to either start a sweater (Hourglass or Sweet) or to cable. A big, toothy, aran-infested cabled project, like the scarf from Annie Modesitt in the Knitting Pattern a Day calendar.

I was also cruising by some lace shawl patterns very slowly today (think Raising Arizona "I found myself driving by convenience stores that weren't on the way home").

I think the sweater will come first - I want to see realistically how long it takes to make one. Do I pick the one that I love, but has 400+ stitch ruffles around the bottom? Or do I pick the one that looks easy to knit, but I'm not sure will look good on me (or that I have enough yarn for)?

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nyxxie said...

Ahh.. I get migrains too I am sorry you have one. They are the pits! Get better!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you...migraines suck the hind one! Go for the ruffle sweater!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Silver streak is a beauty! I love it!

And I think you should go for the ruffly sweater.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home