Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Apologies

For the pictures of cat food. Those responsible have been sacked.

I'm nearly done with Thuja #2 and I'm to the heel on my second Knit and Tonic sock. (I messed up a wrap, will probably frog it.) I cast on for a baby bib from MDK. Pink!

I have projectitis. Watch out - it's contagious.

No knitting pictures tonight, but to distract you, here are some cat photos:
Fee

Grady

(Notice how the deck is two totally different colors - and I took out so much green Grady was starting to look magenta.)

Has anyone else had experience with their Socks That Rock socks felting?

3 Comments:

Blogger Peevish said...

Oh, that assumes that I've managed to finish my STR project yet.....

4:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Not STR specifically (I'd have to knit a pair of socks!), but some other "superwash" yarns. I pretty much handwash all my socks now...

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had a problem with them felting--and I am FAR from gentle with them. Hmm...

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home