Friday, April 21, 2006

First the howling

Then suddenly there's Flying Kitten!

Fee isn't a kitten anymore, but I think of her that way. She's a big cat - 12.5 pounds of Maine Coon goodness - but a dwarf compared to the 24 pound Grady. (He used to jump off the couch on top of her when she was real little and weighed about 7 pounds. Meanie.)

Every now and then she gets a ... (insert quirky southern saying here) notion and jumps. Straight up. The wall. At least a foot higher than the light switch.

She just did that in the doorway to the bathroom. I'm off to dream up a walker bag for mom with the TWO POUNDS of peaches n' creme I just bought.

(What was I thinking????)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Two pounds?! Ye gads....

I love the mental image of Fee as a kitty pogo stick.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

:)

My Lulu does that sometimes. Just briefly goes apparently nutso and leaps up the wall.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home