Tuesday, February 21, 2006

#1 is done!

I consulted with three knitting divas today and we all decided that ribbing against lace was going to be...ugly. So I did it in stockinette, with an inch of ribbing at the top.

I hope you'll forgive me for still not having a picture. They've been taken, but Flickr is acting funky and besides, I need to go cast on for sock two RIGHT NOW. (Actually, the picture is taken and at Flickr, so just click Pictures of my Stuff in the sidebar. I don't have time to link right now! And there's a crazy treat for Kirsten there too.)

The heel fits!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow, that did turn out really nice. Now that I think about it, ribbing and lace would have looked not so good near each other. Good luck with the second sock!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Knit like the wind, Jen!!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home