Monday, February 20, 2006

Ok, so

I got a Widget.

A Widget is a little application that runs in Dashboard - on a Mac. Widgets are always on, and they are mostly information - I have a calendar widget, a weather widget, even a widget that shows what part of the earth is in daylight at this very moment. Chrono is a widget that helps me track my time on jobs. There's a flight tracker, a lava lamp, a dictionary, yellow pages, CNN, solitare and sudoku. (And many others.)

So today I got a Widget called Dashblog, and it lets me post here from Dashboard! No signing on, no pesky "blogThis" popup that doesn't always work. Just a fun little blue window that records my typing and posts it up.

So THAT is the new thing. (I was kind of hyper excited and a little incoherent.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

A-ha!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I love macs.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a widget. I am so jealous I think I am literally olive green.

Must now go pout.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Niquie said...

yay for widgets! did you know you can get widgets for the PC too? My husband uses them all the time!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home