Monday, February 20, 2006

Now then.

Time to get down to business.

Time to throw frozen dinner in microwave, put on comfortable clothes, slippers and put hair back in clip, and knit my butt off.

Must finish heel tonight and start leg ribbing.

Must finish ribbing no later than tomorrow night.

Must cast on for second sock tomorrow night.

I am thinking of that moment - the moment the torch goes out. Will I be able to hold my head high as an Olympic gold medalist, or will I feel the shame of defeat? Will I let a pair of socks beat me?

Oh hell no.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

NOW things get exciting. :D

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I bet you make it. And even if you don't, feel proud that you got so much done with all the various challenges and problems with that pattern. Those socks are turning out very nice, I think.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hang in there girl...we will approach the end together, in the nick of time ;)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Niquie said...

You'll make it and they will look great! No worries!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home