Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pictures

(But not of knitting, yet.)

He's angry again

Silly girl

Basically what you have there is Grady hating the camera and Fee hunting it.

So last night. I worked some decreases in stockinette on my Olympic sock, and I thought I liked the leg in stockinette, but I might rip it back (gasp) and do ribbing instead. Or I might drop down columns of knit stitches and pull them back up as purls.

It's probably FINE as is, but I still can't bring myself to take a picture of it.

Must work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi Grady! Hi Fee! You're both very photogenic.

Anticipating eventual pictures of sock....

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You have very handsome kitties!
As much as knittng ribbing makes me want to lapse into a coma, I like it for sock legs too. Can't wait to see some sock pictures! Or more cat pictures... :)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home