Saturday, January 28, 2006

I finally figured out the yarn!

Thanks to Lisa - who inspired me. :)

There is a price sticker on the label that covered up the kind of yarn it is. I was thinking it's just Regia 4Fädig, but that's only part of it. (I guess 4Fädig must mean 4-ply.) The kind of yarn is Strato Color. I also looked up the word Fabre in my Translation widget, and that's the color number, so -

Regia 4Fädig Strato Color, color # 5745 (Graphite).

AND, I found an online source, though I paid about $3 less a ball for mine, here.

And here is the detail page.

Ok! I'm on an adventure to rescue a friend in Kentucky, who needs a part for his car. Back later. Probably no knitting today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, I think I even have some Strato in my stash... Hope the adventure was fun!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the details on the yarn. Now to get some.........

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home