Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's 12:45

I managed to knit two booties, carefully and obsessively measured. One is 10 rows high, the other is 8. Two rows = 1/4 inch at this gauge.

CRUD.

So I carefully, speedily and obsessively knit this for the shower tomorrow. Who am I kidding, thinking I can get a knitted gift done in two hours?

hat

Honestly, I have fiber clogged in my throat.

I made this pattern up, it probably won't even fit him, it's Debbie Bliss Merino DK (tan) and Wool Cotton (blue). All I have to say is -

someone should invent an electric pompom trimmer.

(PS, Gave the socks to friend Tifany tonight, and they were a big hit!!!)

Later: I hear that Debbie is back on a ventilator for a while to rest her lung. This may be a turn for the worse, and may not. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The hat turned out very cute!!! Glad to hear that the socks were a hit.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home