Friday, January 27, 2006

Heel #1!

I finished Heel #1 of Dad's Star Trail Socks - I kind of like that name. Check out the cool stripey action!

Star Trail Socks

I really was not expecting the heel to do this. Since it's on the bottom of the foot, it's like a secret. Makes me happy.

I wrote out the pattern notes as I went, and then forced myself to write out the pattern so far tonight, so I can follow it for the second sock. Does anybody want to read what I have so far? I could use an extra set of eyes...

And speaking of cool stripey action -

Har

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

The sock looks fabulous! I totally agree on the stiping.

Hi stripey kitty!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love that colorway! I know you said it was Regia 4, but is that the color number or just the style? I would love to add a ball of that to my stash. The pattern is turning out really cool. I hope you share it soon.
P.S. Your kitty is really cute

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home