Sunday, November 27, 2005

I have project-itis

I started the Debbie Bliss "Baby Garter Stitch Scarf" today for niecie 2 (she's 5 months old).

Do I really need MORE projects going now? Guitar Boy is going to kill me for not having his socks finished...I haven't knitted on Jaywalkers in almost a week...poor Irish Hiking Scarf is totally neglected...

I need to find some order in the chaos!

See the purple Debbie Bliss in the photo below? That's the scarf yarn. :)

Memphis was fuuuun. It was so fun to see Mom and only have to drive 3 hours to get there. The neighborhood they like is really nice and only 20 minutes from the Pottery Barn / Williams Sonoma Outlet. :) We had a good time, ate some good prime rib, saw some sights and did some shopping.

Debbie is out of ICU and in a private room now, praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home