Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So I am on a self-imposed yarn diet, thinking I really can get through two weeks without buying any yarn and just work on finishing projects, but you know that will last like three days.

I want to order some stuff from Knit Picks, namely either some Merino Style because it's DK and merino is nice and soft and I can make the Sesame sweater from it or some Shimmer and those Elizabethan scarf patterns because for some reason I just feel I must must must knit one of them. Which is really dumb...but then it's not much, one hank of yarn and one pattern and I do want to order some of something from there for a secret pal o' mine -

so you see what happens? No yarn diet. Just Isn't Going To Work.

However I will attempt to put off ordering yarn until next Tuesday. I may be able to do that if it's a Yarn Hiatus instead of full-on Diet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Yarn diet..can't do it either. Stayed away from knitpicks though, satisfied craving with cotton ease buyout at hancocks...great for trading you see :) very very valuable...well in colors I don't use. Very cute bubby...

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home