Thursday, August 25, 2005

I think I should update my blog, because I always like it when other people update their blogs. But I am trying to figure out what to update it with...

So, I finally have a concrete idea of what to get my Secret Pal, and am going after work today to LYS to buy it. Funny how knitting has so many acronyms - someone who is not a knitter would not know that LYS stands for local yarn shop - and they have just become automatic to me.

Funny how I still have so much sock left to knit. I'm 50% done with it. I need to update my progress bars. I quit the Shedir project. I hate Rowan Calmer. I have one ball of it in kind of a peony pink - if you want it, email me and we'll trade. I'm serious, I can't stand it.

So, the thing I made my SP yesterday, a lady who owns a shop said she gets requests for these items all the time and if I made them she'd sell them. I don't know if I want to do that, but it was really nice to hear someone compliment something I'd made like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home