Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pfft. So I dropped a bowl on my right foot Friday, and thought "that's not good." But it didn't really hurt until Saturday night. Then it got worse. Had it xrayed yesterday and there is no major break; the jury is out on whether there is a hairline fracture. In the meantime I am wearing Frankenboot because I can't put weight on it. It does help a lot, but it is HOT.

In other news, I am just starting the decreases in Bear's head. Woo-woo! This is going faster than I remember!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Sorry you dropped a bowl on your foot... any word yet whether you have a fracture?

By the way, the whole reason I am commenting is because you are wearing a green shirt in your picture, and it matches your blog. That made me laugh.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's a yellow shirt, but that is really funny.

So far no news on the foot. i am rebelling against The Boot. But it's feeling much better.

:)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home