Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tonight I knitted Bear Two a scarf - just garter stitch in some white Patons Classic Merino I had laying around.

Bought 1 skein of Rowan Calmer for a chemo hat for friend. Will try to make Shedir. Must figure out if cable rows snake when hat is knitted in round.

UPDATE: Jenna kindly emailed me back and said they are all read right to left - all rows read the way they are knitted. If I could just get my brain around this...

Also sewed on Bear's other ear and started her other arm. I really hate double pointed needles. I probably shouldn't but they are so fiddly. I could have had this bear done days ago if I wasn't so averse to DPNs. For socks, I do magic loop. For everything else I do 2 circs. But these arms are smalllll diameter so I had to give in and use 'em.

Quote of the day:
"I seen how you look at him."
"How? How do I look at him?"
"Like you just seen your first Trans Am!"

- Joe Jr., "While You Were Sleeping"

Enough already. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home