Monday, February 18, 2008

Sniff

I'm sorry for not posting this weekend - I think I have a cold or some other kind of virus brewing. Yesterday I went about the serious business of weighing my couch down on the floor. I also watched several movies including Terminator 2, had Zicam, took my temperature compulsively (no fever, so far) and tried to relax. Wore jammies all day. Etc.

Saturday I went through my yarn stash and found a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I once ascribed to the "never get rid of yarn, ever" school of thought, but now I feel differently. Also I bought enough yarn last fall to clothe a small family. And I have so many odd balls of yarn that just had no mate but were not things I was going to use. They are all in a donate bag, and when I get my act together I'll post the rest of the get-rid-of yarn in my Ravelry stash.

Anyway, hope you feel better than I do today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Hi, I just found your blog today, and I really like it. I hope you'll feel better, everyone is sick these days around here.

Love the cat pictures!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! This winter has been crazy with sickness and snow and crap!

Out of curiosity, did you find a test knitter for the socks?

10:53 AM  
Blogger lunaticraft said...

Awww, well I hope you feel better! I just found this blog a couple weeks ago, and I must say I truely enjoy reading your posts!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better real soon!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping beyond hope that it stays at the cold-level. . .

Must say, I envy the jammies all day part, though.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home