Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reversi

Dearies, would you like a sock pattern?

Reversi

If so, I'll need a test knitter in a week or so, preferably somebody who is experienced knitting socks. (I just want you to knit a pair with your own yarn and take pictures for me, and they're your socks in the end.)

I started with Knit Picks' Gloss, but I think this would be lovely in any solid colour. The lace is based heavily on the Eyelet and Flame pattern, but it's not the same. Probably it exists somewhere else, but I haven't seen it. I hinted around a little bit about it earlier; I have a few little tricks to share in this pattern.

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous pattern! I'd love to test knit, BUT - I know myself. :) I'll look forward to the pattern!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a crazy pattern stitch. I would love to test knit but I'm in Riga and haven't found nice sock yarn here yet. Hope you'll find someone.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Totally beautimus!!! You are my hero. I'd offer to test knit but I'm slower than Christmas these days!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I happen to have the exact color of Gloss sitting around. What is your deadline for test knitting? And is it a heel flap design? I'm plenty experience in sock knitting but haven't bothered to try out a short row heel.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Dj said...

I would love to help you test knit. I have yarn and time.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oh, I love it! Sorry, I'm a slow knitter..so I'll wait for the pattern! :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kaviare said...

I would love to test knit, but I don't think I'm fast enough for you! I could be back up, maybe... ;P Will look forward to the pattern with great eagerness, though...

7:30 PM  
Blogger Love This Space said...

I'm fast and would love to test knit. Would it be a problem if I knit two at the same time on circs?

Maybe I can be an "alternate" knitter with direction on converting it to circs at the same time?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Love what you have on the needles! I have oodles of sock yarn and would be happy to test knit if you need me.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Would love to test knit the pattern for you.. I've been looking for new sock patterns.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home