Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pleasant

Grady is kind of shrieking out on the porch right now, but otherwise today was pleasant: I slept in, worked on Glee, had a nice breakfast. Got a Bare Minerals makeover for kicks, at a terrific lunch at Tossed, and went for an hour at Massage Envy. I was almost ready to throw in a pedicure as well, but a) it's December and b) there were two products from Bare Minerals I wanted to try - the foundation and eye primers. All in all, a very tasty day.

The kitties relaxed and took in some sun (sorry that Fee had to be restrained):

Grady

Fee

Tonight my goal is to knit 55 rows on the last sleeve of Glee. If I can make it, I'll wear it tomorrow with the hem folded under and redo the hem next week. Gotta run! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

When I see other people's pictures of calm, floppy cats, I can't help but wonder if mine are the only ones who get riled beyond belief. My guess is that they are not, but your cats look incredibly well-behaved lying there.

7:17 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

excellent kitties. love the green green eyes!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home