Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just a couple of crazy pictures

From my Christmas tree instructions:

Instructions

#s 8 and 10 seem particularly ominous. (Now WHY did I not think of putting my Christmas tree next to the bathtub???)

I had a secret pal awhile back who gave me a string of Monkey Lights. They have been incorporated into the tree, and one has been carefully beheaded. The head was repositioned atop the tree, because my star was too heavy for a 4.5 foot tree; it is the perfect tree topper, and I think it ought to count for something towards my crazy membership this year.

Monkey!

I love it utterly.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkey lights!! Let's hope there's never any instruction against them!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your tree and you topper! Go monkey lights.

PS - I've really missed seeing you but it's been a crazy month. We should get on top of that dinner out plan we discussed before I got all honeymoon/wedding crazy/obsessed!!!

xoxo

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Monkey tree-topper :D That's almost too good for words!

Thanks for reminding me that I still have to put up my own tree btw...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Monkey-head treetopper! Awesome! That is so cute!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That is too cool!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Ha! cute

8:24 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

It's fabulous!

Nr. 10 really cracks me up. Yes, I always put my tree right next to the bath tub. Every year.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home