Monday, August 06, 2007

Fun with Photoshop

The last couple days of my life can best be summarized by this statement: I friended C.S. Lewis on MySpace and am waiting for him to friend me back. From where? The afterlife?

More pics of Biloxi at my Flickr page, with detailed captions and map links. I spent too much time tonight playing in Photoshop.

Actual as-shot:

trees_actual.jpg

After I messed with it:

trees_adjusted.jpg

I think what I did to it makes it more interesting, but maybe I am biased. Tomorrow: cat photos and crazy stories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I want to friend CS Lewis! Bwahaha!

Hmmm. Not sure, I think I like the original, looks more verdant to me. Not sure verdant is the word I'm really looking for, but you know what I mean.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home