Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Troubles

Thank you all for the nice comments on my kitties. The camera is a Fuji FinePix F20 - best point-and-shoot there is. I'm going to find a way to post the photo tips I wrote for Ravelry, here. Or in pdf form. But really, the secret is a good camera and patience. Just take a lot of shots.

I've sprained my right wrist. This is probably a result of the closet-cleaning extravaganza on Sunday. As a result I am on the ice-heat-rest-brace train. It and my right forearm are a little swelled up as well. Bah. Thankfully I knit Continental-style and I probably won't need to rest from knitting. But I may take a day or two off just to be sure it's all right.

That's all the news. Go visit Laurie and give her some love today.

3 Comments:

Blogger bellamoden said...

Feel better :( and don't mind me, but I will be harassing you with wristly tips and commisserations.

Definitely tons of pictures. I upload like 300 every time I upload. It's worth it, I think. Mine's a Nikon Coolpix 5200.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Ouch. Get some rest and heal quickly.

Yes, it's very sad about Roy. I was sobbing when I read her post. Poor Laurie.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Rest! Hope it gets better soon! :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home