Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Convergence

Y'all know, how when you get some yarn through mail-order you think, "huh" but it doesn't really grab you, but then later you find yourself waking up at midnight thinking of the colorway? This yarn is like that. It's a custom-dyed Mean Girl colorway from Mama-E. And it looked kind of monochromatic to me in the skein, but wound, knitted - it's stunning.

I am doing a simple sock - twisted 1x1 rib cuff, stockinette, twisted heel flap and twisted toe. This yarn loooooooves twisted rib. It's so gorgeous I went to sleep last night thinking about my SOCK!

Mean Girl

(If it was not already called Mean Girl, I'd call it Pink Suede, what do you think?)

Give Mama-E some bloggy love today!

My Saturday sky photo, a bit late but nevertheless, check out the TREE!

Tree

Happy SOCKTOBER! I am starting to feel better and going back to work today.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Pink suede fer sure!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks friend!pink suede is a great name!

9:53 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Very pretty fall colors on that tree.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

What a stunning TREE!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Beautiful yarn - kind of reminds me of a raspberry chocolate....

4:54 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Pink Suede sock is looking great! Love the color! Glad you are getting better! :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Wow! Gorgeous colours all around I'd say!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home