Monday, July 24, 2006

Weeeelll.

It truly looks like a bomb stuffed with cotton went off in my living room last night.

I bought some shiny new Brittany needles and five skeins of Sugar n' Cream in a pretty light blue, and I started knitting some placemats. (I'm not sure if I like the knitted fabric, but they seem pretty cool and a super fast knit so far.) The pattern is from Holiday Knits. And watched Fight Club. And didn't finish my in-progress dishcloth, burp cloth or hat. Or socks. Um.

And I read the prescribing information for Singulair, because somewhere back in the dim outer reaches of my brain, a light went on. And yes, it causes stomach pain, stomach upset, and heartburn.

So we're stopping that for a bit. Blech.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Well, it's good you figured that out!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Glad you managed to work out what is wrong!

3:07 PM  
Blogger ~k said...

Ooo! Fight Club!

(funny how different people pick up different things with the same post...OF COURSE I'm so sorry you're feeling blech, my dear.)

:O)

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sugar n' cream versus peaches n' creme? Is there a huge difference? My local Michaels hobby store has sugar n'c on sale for only a buck a ball - but is it worth me getting THAT excited over, or is it (like I've read.....somewhere?) too stiff to work with happily?

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home