Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Makeup source

Mel asked for my dealer where I get this fantabulous makeup - it's called BareMinerals, and I doubt I would buy it from QVC even though they have it. Like someone noticed, they love their "autoship" where you automatically get more every x months. I can't imagine needing this more frequently than every 4-6 months, possibly longer.

They are based in San Francisco (good for Mel but maybe not everyone else) and here is an online link.

If you can find it I'd recommend the kit that has 2 foundations, mineral veil, warmth (bronzer), bareVitamins, and 3 brushes - $60 and a good starter kit.

Don't forget to leave me a comment for the sock contest! (And yes, I do want you to leave your forecasted temps for the week, all of them, but if you already posted just an average or something, don't post again!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

The weather here in Toronto area....Monday..85, today 81, wednesday 79, thurs 88, fri 86, sat 81 and sunday 77. Add the humidex and it feels like in the 100's. I changed all the temps to Farenheight for you since we measure in celsius.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet - Sephora carries them! I've got several of those near me. Thanks for putting this up! I've got a weekend to myself (DH is off to Vegas), so I think I'll treat myself to some new goodies. :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sherrill said...

Well, I don't know if I can even begin to guess the temps, as I'm not sure where you are located, but I assume, flippin' hot.

Great link for the makeup. I ordered the starter kit and we'll see if this is the makeup for me as I don't normally wear foundation...just eye and lip color.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Martina in AK said...

Hmmm... I saw that make-up advertised on tv...am about to run out of my current tube. Is it a powder? Does it REALLY work and give good coverage?

Here in lovely Anchorage, AK, at 10 AM, it is currently 56 degrees. The forecast for the next few days is: Friday: H: 68 F, L: 56 F, with AM showers. Saturday: H: 67 F, L: 56 F, cloudy, and the same for Sunday. We did get to 80 F last week, a nice change of pace. But our sunshine feels warm, and it's been perfect for sitting outside and knitting. Working on a lovely little cardigan for my 4 year old, with a little lace at the edges, in preparation for trying my first lace shawl...

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see that you won a dye o rama prize??? go you!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home