Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blue-bird

For anyone who's a Nashvillian, I spent a very enjoyable night tonight at The Blue bird Cafe - the most fun writer's night in town (I put the space in to avoid those search monsters). We also went to see the Pirates movie, and I'm not sure why everyone thought it was so confusing. (It wasn't to me, anyway.)

Can you believe I didn't knit OR watch the Tour today? I fixed up my bathroom. Got down and scrubbed the floor. Bought new rugs, the old were v shabby. They are a lovely ocean blue. I even got a toilet rug (though not the round-cornered type, this one has square corners) and put it sort of under and sort of in front of le cat box, and it helps the tracking a lot (we are going with the wheat for now).

My tummy is getting better, but just as a side note - though Mylanta may make you feel lots better, do not drink it without measuring it. I am not going to explain that one except to say my mom (the nurse) laughed at me when I told her I did it. (Har.)

4 Comments:

Blogger noblinknits said...

No, pirates wasn't confusing. It was very funny though! I like the sock. Glad you're feeling better.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Hope the tummy keeps getting better. I am off the see Pirates tonight...I'll let you know if I find it confusing.

7:10 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Glad to hear the tummy is getting better.

2:14 PM  
Blogger ~k said...

You know, I never did go to the blue bird.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home