Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Now honestly

(It's my week to use adverbs in the titles of posts)

I did not (I promise!) realize that I did this:
Now, honestly

I bought the yarn on the same day. One is handpainted, the other self-striping. The handpainted is my Olympic yarn and going to become Elfine's Socks, because I have talked it over with friends and decided that Straight-Laced just isn't enough of a challenge for me. Elfine's are toe-up, short-rows and look to be extremely complicated.

Fifteen days from now when I'm crying hopelessly over what I am attempting to do, please console me.

The Vesper is going in the Golden Stash, and will only come out when THE project comes along. It's going to sit in there next to my OTHER skein of Vesper, which I seem to be inexplicably hoarding. (It's called Tartan, and the Socks that Rock is called Red Rock Canyon).

Off to make spaghetti!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You had a very specific color vibe going that day, didn't you?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I like the 'Socks That Rock' colourway - I can't wait to see what it looks like knitted up.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

I love both of those yarns!! yummy!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home