Monday, November 07, 2005

So today's the day!

Tonight I get to cast on for my Clapotis - KAL with Kirs10. !!!

However, I'm foot-deep in Jaywalker socks (Grumperina pattern, Lorna's Laces yarn) and I want to do it alllllll. I need a minimum of three extra arms!

I just realized that the Gold Hill LL's is just about exactly the same color as the lovely Manos my SP5 sent me. I am so predictable! But I really love the colors. I can't wait to see how it will knit up.

Also I'm kind of hoping to find a pattern I can knit with Knit PICKS Merino Style so I can order some yarn. Maybe Sesame, but that's Rowan Wool-Cotton in the pattern and it drapes so nicely. I dunno. I keep hearing great things about Merino Style. And I'm over my little tirade about the name change.

Wonder if I can finish Clapotis by Christmas? Should I knit anyone Christmas presents? Does anyone like the stuff I knit as much as I do? Stay tuned!

HI KIRSTEN!!! HI SECRET PALS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you will have any problem finishing Clapotis by Christmas. The knitting is really quite mindless once you have the set up rows completed.

SP5

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

OOOOO!!! A clue! A clue!

Brown hair! Clapotis! Who oh who oh who could it be??

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home