Monday, October 31, 2005

It just about killed me

But I won the battle of the Sock. I royally messed up the toe grafting by dropping a stitch and not noticing until I had the ends woven in, then tried to frog back partway - big mistake. Then ripped it all back, which ended up taking out a row of knitting I didn't plan on losing, etc. etc. - but it's all good, it fits me, and except for that Dratted Hole I am really happy with this Sock. It needs a mate though!

Grr. Holes. I will probably do the next Sock on the plane to Phoenix this weekend.

Camo Dream Sock 1

3 Comments:

Blogger ~k said...

Very awesome sock. LOVE that colorway. Did you use the PGR pattern? What size needles? Really nice. I want some...oh wait, I have THINGS TO FINISH FIRST!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yes, it's the PGR pattern #2 (2.5mm) needle, LL's Shepherd Sport yarn.

:) Thanks gallie!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Looks nice! Have fun and be safe in Phoenix.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home