Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Today

I think I am gearing up for a Knitalong with Kirs10Knits, doing a Clapotis out of LL Shepherd Sport, if she wants to. But I need to wait until payday to get the 3 skeins of yarn I need. Payday is Friday.

I listened to the Kate Gilbert knitcast last night while I walked. It really really really made me want to make Clapotis. Especially since I don't feel silly now every time I say CLAPOHTEE.

I frogged the heel of the sock last night because I'm doing a short row heel that consists of a lot of backward yarnovers that are taken back into the knitting again by doing sssp or k3tog, depending on which side, all with stitches twisted. Well, I was doing the twists right and the k3tog right, but I realized AS I FINISHED that I had been knitting 3 together through back loop on the sssp instead of purling through the back loops. So I frogged. Much happier now! I have about three yarnovers left to reincorporate and THEN I will post pictures of Sock.

More later on this CBS station. It's lunchtime!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~k said...

My quoted comment in reply to your comment about The Great Jen and Kirsten CLAPOHTEE Knit Along:

"REALLY?? Really? Really? Really?!!!

Yesssss.

Waiting excitedly.

Oh crap. I have to frog the damn BBBB. Crap. Guess I have 2 days to frog and wind. Boy that'll be fun..."

OOooo...is there a podcast about KNITTING?!

10:37 PM  
Blogger ~k said...

KnitCast. Cool. You're officially more obsessed than me.

;P

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home