Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today is my Knitting Marathon day. I have six rows of seed stitch to finish up on the Big Bad Baby Blanket and about six ends to weave in. Then I have to put the rest of the seed-stitch trim (it's only 3 rows so whatever) on the Baby Kimono for Beth. Must be done by tomorrow.

Next after that is finishing my red and brown tote bag - pic of in progress:


I am really loving the Patons Classic Merino.

Then I have to knit my other sock. And THEN I can maybe work on my sweater, which has been on hold since June. Oh, and I promised a friend I'd knit a Bear for her daughter.

Ah, and strangers think I would add knitting for $2 an hour to this too??!! NO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

i have to be careful with having too many projects on my "to-do" list as well. must finish my WIPs first!! =P

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home