Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lil post

Lil hat.

hatty

Pattern: Umbilical Cord Hat from Stitch & Bitch: The Knitters Handbook
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8 in light blue and brown
Yarn Source: Threaded Bliss
Needles: #7 16" Addi Natura circular and #7 Crystal Palace dpns
Modifications: Obviously, the lack of umbilical cord, and I added the stripe. It's for a baby boy, and I hope he looks like he's kickin' it.
Pup: Walter.

Fee says: HELLO? DID YOU KNOW? THERE IS **HAM** IN THE REFRIGERATOR. (Fee would turn to a life of prostitutiion for lunchmeat. I am not making this up.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Too cute!! Love the colors especially!

Oh, Sapphire would do the same thing!!

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious, Precious. Lucky lil boy!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Cute!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I love it! Your stitches are perfection!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's the model that totally makes that!

Heh, for Chaos, it's popcorn. Or peanut butter. I still haven't figured out how he got the lid off the peanut butter. Not so very carnivorous around here, so he might never have experienced lunch meat.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Love This Space said...

I do SO love the hat colors. Why does blue/brown work so well...always?

Just for sporting those cute, furry, Who-feet, Fee should get a little Ham.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Spicy Kitty would join her working the corner for some turkey.

Cute hat - great color combo. I love brown and blue together.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hat! I used that same yarn in a cardigan for myself recently; I love it!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home