Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday

Just some pictures today - I've been avoiding pictures lately but I owe them, big time. This is supposed to be in the Knitting Kitty ring! :)

Grady is sitting outside my bedroom window on the patio:
Grady

Fee is avoiding the camera like the plague:
Fee

I am working on a hat for a baby boy. (Karabella Aurora 8 in two colors, based on the Umbilical Cord Hat pattern in SnB.)
Baby Hat

There is a big stitch in there I need to tighten up. Happy midweek! :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, considering Fee's avoiding the camera, you got a great shot of her (and of your foot and pjs).

8:27 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Those kitty photos are luscious. I am catless right now, and even though I love our bunny, when I see pictures like that, I drool.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Love the kitty photos! That photo of the hat really catches the light so perfectly- nice!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home