Friday, March 10, 2006

Don't they call it Moral Turpitude?

I need some now! Guitar Boy ripped a hole in the bottom of one of his Thuja socks.

I found a web tutorial for mending, after the very terrifying experience of trying to do in practice what I know in theory I'm supposed to do.

I followed the tutorial. Well. The yarn is thick, and weaving three thicknesses of yarn is just.not.happening.

So then, you know, I found out exactly how well I wove in alllllllll those ends. And the toe end.

So I found the grafting edge, and I cut.

Now I have to pick, and soon I'll have to rip.

I need courage!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Niquie said...

YOU CAN DO EEEEET! *gives you a huge thumbs up and a bright smile* Go Jenn! It will look awesome!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You'll be fine!!! Heck, you're probably already done. :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home