Friday, October 14, 2005

Ok

I made it through this week. Kind of amazing.

I have some nifty Secret Pal gifts to show off, coming soon! I already took the pictures and just have to edit and post. She got me some Palette yarn (pretty blue), Zinnia sock yarn, two yummy candy bars, some yummy pumpkin bread mix, a LUSH bath bomb!!!, some orange tea (just as I was out, it will become my work tea!) and a REALLY cool green beaded bracelet that I wore yesterday and love.

THANKS AGAIN, SECRET PAL!!!

In other news, I have a funny bump on the knuckle of the middle finger of my right hand, right where it meets the back of my hand. Of course now that I noticed it I can't leave it alone. I wonder if I should go to the doctor about it. It's just sort of a small weird bump, and I am not sure it's bone, but maybe it is arthritis.

Update - it's just the tendon. It moves around. Weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I made the bracelet (although you probably figured that out!) My sister introduced me to the magic wire bracelets which will fit no matter how thin or wide your wrist is. I made myself one with blue and brown beads.

SP5

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home