Monday, October 03, 2005

I have to remember to pay the rent tomorrow.

My arms hurt. I spent four hours looking for a silly image for ONE PAGE of the magazine. I want to go to the yarn store and binge on something since I didn't spend all my spending money this week.

But really, I just started the sleeve cap decreases on Scoopie, and I want to go home and finish them. Also it looks to be an interesting plot twist on Medium tonight, and I can't miss it.

I also want to make My So-Called Scarf for my sister since she is depressed about Chicago, maybe a pretty purple-y scarf would cheer her up. But it requires $30 of Manos, and that means going across town to the LYS that carries many colors and which closes at 5 and there ain't no way I'm leaving here before 4:30 today after the stupid four hour image search.

Now, the other question is 'what can I do with three skeins of Wool of the Andes'?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE Manos. You've gotta find a way to get some, soon!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home