Saturday, March 18, 2006

Progress

I can check off those Dream socks that needed a toe. Last summer I started knitting these, but after a washing, the right sock got a hole in it - right about where you see the weird stitch in the picture. I ripped and reknit, but put the new short-row toe on crooked. Got mad, ripped again. This time I did a plain toe. I wanted to compare comfort. I think the flat toe is more comfortable.

I'm almost finished knitting the kitty bed. Here's a picture...

Kitty Bed

The browns are Patons Classic Wool and the blues are Wool of the Andes. Both are doubled.

Fee attacks a milk top (the only thing she likes more is attacking a cough drop):
Fee Attacks

while Grady would like to remind you that even half of Grady is more than most other cats can offer you.

Half of Grady is more than most other cats

Fee wants to know, "Do they make corsets for cats? Mraow!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, maybe you could knit kitty corset?? Think of the google hits you'll get on that one... :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Wow! you sure do knit fast! That is gonna be a really nice bed there! Love the colors...would make a really nice bag LOL!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home