Friday, March 17, 2006

I am small and weak

"31 What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32 He did not even spare His own Son, but offered Him up for us all; how will He not also with Him grant us everything?"

That's Romans 8. I need me some Romans right now. I look in the mirror or into the depths of my own heart; I believe and yet I have no faith.

---

Kitty bed update - on about round 50; I watched The Constant Gardener with a friend (typical "rich men are all greedy and bad" movie, but kinda interesting) and knitting a few stripes on it. I'm up to 144 stitches per round, so each round takes a while. I started it on 10s and went up to an 11 as soon as I could - I hope it felts and isn't knitted too tightly.

Natural Cheetos rock.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

I could have easily walked out of The Constant Garndener until close to the end. It didn't help that I had no idea what the movie was about or even that it was based on a John Le Carre book.

I hear you about the belief w/o faith. Or faith w/o belief. I hope nothing bad is going on for you triggering this.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

No, nothing bad. I think I'm just tired. Occasionally discouraged. I just keep thinking "God is for me." How can that be?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the very thought of God being for me, when I know who I am is usually too big of a thought to get my brain around. Yet, He loves me. He loves me. He loves Jen

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home