Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just Got Yelled At

By Mom. For not using my inhaler properly. I've got that stupid asthma barking cough.

I've been turning off the a/c at night, because it keeps running even though it's only 50 outside, and I didn't want it to cost a fortune.

Turns out a/c controls humidity, which controls mold. And I found a large colony of mold growing on the cat grass this morning. And two days ago, large amounts of mold on fresh strawberries. That is a humidity problem.

So...tonight I will: vacuum; wipe down every available surface with Lysol wipes, including ceiling fan blades; turn the a/c down to 68 and leave it; and keep the patio door shut when Fee is out there at night. Also run the vent fan when I take showers. Usually my apartment is screechingly dry, but apparently I've been slacking off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Good for mom. And good for you for getting things cleaned up. Hope the cough goes away.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home