Thursday, October 02, 2003

Dinner at the Melting Pot with some of my favorite people in the world. I came home early and walked so that i would have enough points to eat. I figure 5 for meat, 5 for cheese, 1 for bread/salad, 1 for potato, probably 7 or 8 for dessert (melted chocolate and fruit). I think this is accurate.

Something happened that made me feel a bad, or inattentive, friend. I have a friend who's been going through hell and I have wanted to call her, but I don't know what to say. And I've dropped the ball in the process by not letting her KNOW I was there for her.

Not good.

I am beginning to realize how much influence over those kids I have. That's kind of scary - I don't think IIIII should have influence over anyone. I can only hope and pray God uses me.

My life is so blessed because of that family. God, please bless them beyond measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home