Friday, August 15, 2003

What a tiny group. Everybody fell off the wagon 'cept me and benge.

Well, ok.

My week was a little harder than usual. I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting to lower points (though it's only 2 less) and I've been wanting to walk a LOT. So I got 4 45-minute walks in so far this week, I'll walk again tomorrow and I made myself take 2 days off.

I have a feeling that the extra hunger from walking is what's driving the point struggle. But, it seems to be ok to eat my APs so i'm ok with that.

On the down-er side...I lost 3/4 pound. Ok, that's pretty good. Not the best, but still a lot of fat globs I don't have to carry around anymore.

I haven't been sleeping as much as I should - overworked - and I've had weird dreams. Somehow I think that I am now on a flight approach path for the airport and I dreamed last week that I watched a space shuttle crash into my grade school's parking lot. I have no idea what that 'meant.' It was weird.

I just spent the last 3 hours watching the first half of Pride and Prejudice. I absolutely love the book...in the book I hated Mr Darcy and thought Liza was great, but in the movie I hate her and think she's petty and really like him. Also it occured to me that Bridget Jones' Diary is pretty much P & P with a few details changed. Wickham is the scoundrel boyfriend Daniel Cleaver. Natasha the whiny girl is Darcy's betrothed and sickly cousin. The mother is silly and embarrassing with an eye for ridiculous matchmaking.

The only thing that's missing is the reindeer jumper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home