Friday, January 09, 2004

Well, I started a new bible study last night - Beth Moore's Believing God. It seems very good although its analysis of Ephesians 1 seems to miss the point entirely in favor of emphasizing responsibility. But enough about that; I'm not really interested in where it's wrong.

There is a product called BIOFREEZE which, if you have any neck problems at all, is totally worth the $10 you'll shell out for their little pain-relieving rollon. I love the stuff. Check it out.

I also did ear candles last night, two in each ear, and I kid you not - what came out of my left ear was three inches long and resembled a brown Twizzler. I think I can hear better today. My right ear feels much better as well. I'm going to read up on it today.

Anyway, not much else is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home