Wednesday, September 16, 2009

long lost

Been crocheting like mad. Knit "Heelless Sleeping Socks" for my Gran from Knitting Vintage Socks. Seriously contemplating making a Babette blanket in Fisherman's Wool (maybe even all one colour).

Confession: I'm a Twitter addict. I'd love to say I had more to say than 140 characters, but mostly I just tweet.

But I miss my blog. Tonight I read over at Ravelry that 282 people have made my Arch-Shaped sock pattern. That is just wow.

I love all of you. :) If you love yarn, you are my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frau Putz said...

Well... if you only knew the number of Arch-Shaped Socks that have probably been knitted but never made it to Ravelry...

I have used your pattern for quite a lot of socks. Made it in different sizes, with stripes, even with gold-monograms...

I LOVE the way the socks fit around the foot - and think your pattern is one of the best sock-patterns ever. Thanks a million!

Glad to have you back from Twitter. I hope you have time to knit with all that Twitting... :o)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home