Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Dyslexic Knitter

Supposed to pick up and knit twisted the edge sts when going from bottom to sides of Booga bag.

Missed that I am supposed to twist. Can't follow simple instructions apparently.

This makes third time have done something like this - first on Bear, I knit his head crooked because I couldn't grasp how to do the increases, then on baby sweater, I slipped first st purlwise instead of knitwise until I was about halfway done.

How do I make this madness stop???

1 Comments:

Blogger PoppyBoutillier said...

i don't know if you have finished your booga yet, but i didn't twist the stitches on my first one, either... i did on my second & on the third i am helping a newbie work on...
it doesn't make any difference whether the stitches are twisted or not once the bag is felted. my holes closed nicely & the bottom doesn't seem to be thinking about sagging.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home