Monday, March 22, 2004

Well, I just republished this address at the Parlor so I'd better get cracking on it.

I have been in a blog-hole lately because I've been too depressed and having nightmares. The reason is that I spent a lil too much time studying Holocaust revisionism. And of course to do that you have to study the actual facts of what happened. I freaked myself out. So, no more. Not now.

Anna's wedding was this weekend (for those of you who have seen my fat pics, she's the friend I am pictured with in Concord, Mass. It was beautiful! I mean just gorgeous. Then we all got stuck in the rain. Funny! But not too funny.

I watched "You've Got Mail" last night and it's terrible how watching a certain type of romantic comedy always makes me feel bad about being single. But, there is not one person on earth I wish would say those squishy things to me, so what do I do? I am content to look at boys from afar.

There is always something that disqualifies them in my mind if I get interested. Too young, too ill-mannered, too fussy, too something. I am Goldilocks and have worked my way through about 37 bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home