Monday, February 24, 2003

A nice, relaxing weekend at home with an ear infection. Finally today my left ear opened up, but right one is still ringing madly. Trying to take it easy.

I was bored and online wayyy too much, though. I have been meaning to watch the Lawrence of Arabia disc my folks got me for Christmas, but I just never got around to sitting on the couch for four hours straight.

My friend sent me a picture of her daughter, strapped in to the high chair. What's funny about it is it looks sort of like an old Hanoi Hilton photo; she's strapped in the chair and making a hand signal...kind up like an upside-down bird.

This song is playing in my head today:

I'm thinking tonight of my blue eyes
Who is sailing far over the sea
I'm thinking tonight of my blue eyes
And I wonder if he ever thinks of me

Maybe I'm just feeling moody today, but there are two friends I miss very much, both far away. One I wish I could smile at and shake his hand; the other, I'm not sure what I would say. Somehow I made this all sound about romance when it really isn't; it's about missing people who you consider important, and it's not really related to the song.

Cover shoot today. Must work.
MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home