I wish perfume was banned in public places. Ten ways to know you're wearing just too much:
1. Spraying it into the air and walking into the mist.
2. Elevator stinks like perfume after you leave.
3. Clothing smells like it.
4. You hug someone, and they smell like you for the rest of the day.
5. You leave a trail walking down hallways (sort of like Pig Pen).
6. People can smell your perfume when they are outside of your personal space.
7. Babies cry.
8. Asthmatics start hacking and coughing after you visit.
9. You spray more than two little squirts of stink juice on yourself.
10. You use the deoderant, body spray, shower gel AND perfume in one scent.
People, please. For the love of all things good in the world, ease up on my lungs. Stop wearing so much perfume. Are you really afraid you smell that bad???